Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret)




Lowongan Kerja PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret) - Begins with a thought to make easy in terms of the provision of basic daily needs for employees, then in 1988 there stood a given retail outlets Indomaret name. Along with the development of the store operations, the company is excited to be able to better understand and explore a variety of consumer needs and behavior as well as when you're shopping. Therefore, in order to accommodate that goal, the number of employees given the task of researching and observing the behavior of a wide variety of public spending. The conclusion that people will tend to shop in modern stores in accordance with the completeness of the product options that have quality, at a price that competes well bound, and with a cozy atmosphere.

Now this Indomaret growing rapidly with outlets that have reached more than 7,245 scattered in Java, Madura, Bali and Sumatra, which is divided into 60% Company-owned stores, the remaining 40% is owned by franchisee outlets. Most of the merchandise to supply distributed to all outlets from 17 distribution centers owned by Indomaret by providing over 4,800 kinds of products. The following are the details of Latest Jobs April 2013 Management Trainee IT Network PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret) offered to job seekers.

Detail Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret)


Management Trainee IT Network
Jakarta Raya

Persyaratan : 


  • Pria
  • Maksimal berusia 25 tahun
  • Latar belakang pendidikan Sarjana Komputer Akuntansi
  • Minimal nilai IPK 2.75
  • Mengerti dan menguasai SQL
  • Komunikatif
  • Dapat bekerjasama di dalam tim
  • Siap bekerja dengan sistem shift

Lamaran Ke Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret)

Untuk informasi selengkapnya tentang persyaratan pekerjaan dan untuk menerapkan online di setiap posisi di atas, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret). pada link berikut di bawah ini. Aplikasi Anda akan disimpan sebagai rahasia. Hanya kandidat terpilih akan diberitahu.

Close date : 10 April 2013





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indomarco Prismatama (Indomaret)"

Poskan Komentar

 

© 2010 Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info