Lowongan Kerja Frisian Flag or more commonly referred to in the Community Sector Milk flag we've led the national dairy industry since 90 years ago. Not surprising when the Frisian Flag is now paired with milk and growth for generations. Starting at 1922, where the milk under the trade name Friesche Vlag Cooperatve Condensfabriek being imported from Friesland, which is now a Royal FrieslandCampina. You could say if the cooperative is the largest cooperative in the world with headquarters in the Netherlands and whose membership reached 16 thousand farmers who have been scattered in three countries, and has employees is approximately 22 thousand people working in 100 companies around the world.
Frisian Flag has had two factories which are supported by sophisticated technology that is in the region as well Ciracas Pasar Rebo, Jakarta. In addition, Frisian Flag is supported by approximately 1700 employees working and spread all over Indonesia. Frisian Flag uphold the principle to always strive to produce nutritious milk products which can be reached by all people costs. Beyond that, Frisian Flag Indonesia is also committed to raising awareness of nutrition to the public through a variety of programs. Overall it is done as a form of vision companies taking part to contribute to the development of the nation.
Jakarta Timur (Jakarta Raya)
- Responsible to be the first business contact and providing general administrative support, the one who deal with greeting visitors, answering and transferring phone calls, making appointments and filing paperwork.
- Min. Holding Diploma Degree in Secretarial, English Literature, Communication, or related field with min GPA 3.00
- Not more than 27 years old
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Computer literate
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Sumber resmi lamaran online
Close date : 27 April 2013
Tags: Consumer Products / FMCG, D3, Jakarta Timur, S1