Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indonesia Coal Resources



Lowongan Kerja PT Indonesia Coal Resources - ICR Antam is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia that was deals with coal mining and exploration services, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company performing business in  coal and energy exploration, mining, trading, transportation and other related services. The company was founded in 2008 and operates as a subsidiary of PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk, a leading state-owned mining company in Indonesia. PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk owned 99.98% shares and the remaining 0.02% shares owned by PT Antam Resourcindo. In 2011, PT Indonesia Coal Resources acquired a coal mine in Sarolangun, Jambi province.

To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Indonesia Coal Resources now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in mining industry

Detail Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indonesia Coal Resources


Assistant Manager Risk & Legal Compliance

Requirements:

  • Male or Female, Minimum age 32 years old.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Law.
  • Having minimum of 4 year experience in mining business or working experience in a law firm
  • Having solid knowledge in Indonesian legal, specificaly mining and business law

Assistant Manager Finance & Accounting

Requirements:

  • Male or Female, Minimum age 32 years old.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
  • Minimum of 4 years experiences in mining business or working experience in a audit accountant firm.

Assistant Manager Marketing

Requirements:

  • Male or Female, Minimum age 32 years old.
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Others or equivalent.
  • Having minimum of 4 year experience in similar business.
  • Experience in writing, reviewing & managing coal sales contracts and basic understanding of shipping contract.
  • Having knowledge and experience in the basic coal loading operations.

Assistant Manager Internal Audit

Requirements:

  • Male or Female, Minimum age 32 years old.
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Others or equivalent.
  • Having minimum of 4 year experience in similar business.
  • Preferable having CA/CPA.

Superintendent Operation & Shipping

Requirements:

  • Male or Female, Minimum age 30 years old.
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Others or equivalent.
  • Having minimum of 4 year experience in similar business.
  • Having knowledge and experience in the basic coal loading operations.

General Requirements

  1. Good computer knowledge, proficient on all standard Microsoft programs.
  2. Good in English both oral & written and have an excellent communications skills (able to communicate throughout all levels).
  3. Trustworthy, persuasive, organized, proactive, punctual, responsible and have excellent interpersonal skills.
  4. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
  5. A good team player but also be able to work independently.
  6. Please mention your latest salary

Lamaran Ke Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indonesia Coal Resources

Jika Anda tertarik dan percaya Anda memiliki waktu yang dibutuhkan dan pengetahuan untuk melakukan peran ini, silahkan mengirimkan surat lamaran Anda dengan resume lengkap, gaji yang diharapkan dan foto terbaru, fotokopi KTP, transkrip Universitas terakhir dan dokumen penting lainnya ke HRGA Jurusan - PT Indonesia Sumber Daya Batubara di email: recruitment@icr-antam.com. Seluruh proses seleksi tidak dipungut biaya. Aplikasi Anda akan disimpan sebagai rahasia. Pastikan kontak telepon Anda nomor disertakan dalam CV Anda. Hanya yang memenuhi syarat, terpilih pelamar akan diundang untuk proses furthers.


Sumber resmi lamaran online




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru April 2013 PT Indonesia Coal Resources"

Poskan Komentar

 

© 2010 Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info