Info Lowongan Kerja 2013 Lulusan SMA,SMK,D3,S1 Alfamart




Lowongan Kerja Alfamart 2013 - Alfamart is a trading company that markets a variety of produ. In 1989 Alfamart first established. The founder of the company that Djoko Susanto and family where future Alfamart majority shareholding is owned by PT HM Sampoerna in December 1989. At that time, the shareholding structure Alfamart eventually turned into 70% owned by PT HM Sampoerna, while the remaining 30% is owned by the family Djoko Susanto. Currently Alfamart itself provides a variety of products to support their daily needs.
Djoko then handed ownership for Alfa network to the Carrefour Supermarket which is a major retail company in the world. At that proceeds from the transaction to be Djoko concentration in managing and building mini Alfamart also Alfamidi. Turns out to be beyond expectations, Alfamart experiencing extraordinary growth. Now this alone outlets Alfamart has reached over 2779, that number looks like to offset the number of outlets from the main competitor Indomaret equally growing rapidly. Since initiated in 1988, is currently Indomaret network itself has reached 3134 outlets.

Detail Info Lowongan Kerja 2013 Lulusan SMA,SMK,D3,S1 Alfamart

Assistant Chief of Store
Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Jambi, Lampung, Pekanbaru (Riau), Banten, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Yogyakarta, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Bali, Kalimantan Selatan, dan Sulawesi Selatan

Responsibilities:

  • Set of store operations in order to achieve customer satisfaction and sales targets

Requirements:

  • Male / female
  • Maximum age 27 years
  • Education D3 / S1 from all majors
  • Or high school / vocational school / equivalent with a minimum of 1 year experience in retail
  • Not married
  • Having a personality to serve, target oriented and work
  • Having good leadership skills
  • Ready to be placed around the work area Alfamart (All branches)

Lamaran Ke Info Lowongan Kerja 2013 Lulusan SMA,SMK,D3,S1 Alfamart

Untuk informasi selengkapnya tentang persyaratan pekerjaan dan untuk menerapkan online di setiap posisi di atas, silakan lihat sumber resmi dari Alfamart. pada link berikut di bawah ini. Aplikasi Anda akan disimpan sebagai rahasia. Hanya kandidat terpilih akan diberitahu.

Close date : 20 April 2013




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Info Lowongan Kerja 2013 Lulusan SMA,SMK,D3,S1 Alfamart"

Poskan Komentar

 

© 2010 Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info